Trust Only the Professional When it Comes to Your Mattress Cleaning and Having a Clean Mattress
By Sami Gabrail
Mattress cleaning in Greenville South Carolina and having a clean mattress isn’t an easy task to do, and it gets harder and more difficult if you have young children and or pets.
Our human body sheds millions of dead skin flakes and cells plus the hair and the warmth of our body when we sleeping on the mattress are the premium ground for all the dust mites and germs to grow, thrive and flourish. Since we spend a third our lives sleeping it makes good sense to have a clean mattress with a professional mattress cleaning services.
How do you know your mattress is due to be cleaned?
If you suffer from any of the following?
· Allergy, asthma or eczema
· Hay fever, sinus pain
· Early fits of excessive sneezing
· Fatigue, depression or water eyes
· Constricted Air Passage and tight chest
If your answer is yes to any or all of those then your health and the health of you loved once may be in serious risk and it’s about time that you invest in a healthy mattress cleaning and a clean mattress for a good nite sleep.
What you should be looking for in a mattress cleaning services?
The most important thing when it comes to your mattress cleaning is using only environmentally safe green products also you should make sure that an anti-allergen treatment and dust mites treatment is applied while your mattress is cleaned to maximize the effectiveness of the whole cleaning process.
There is tips that you can follow after your mattress cleaning which may help reduce dust mites and allergy problems
- Vacuum your mattress once a week with the proper vacuum cleaner attachment that will help get rid off all the dead skin flakes, human and or pet hair and any dust mites
- Rotate your mattress every few months and vacuum that side before sleeping on it.
- Clean any mattress stains as soon as possible with 1 part of laundry detergent and 5 parts water, wet the stain lightly with the solution and scrub it with a clean white cloth or a soft brush and repeat as needed.
- Do not ever use bleach on your mattress as it may harm the fibre and destroy it.
- Once it’s all done you can rub the mattress stain with a clean cloth to remove as much moisture as possible and let it dry.
These are just simple tips that can help you have a clean healthy mattress between your mattress cleaning schedules. And don’t forget pick up the phone and call your local mattress cleaners today and do not delay it!
Call now to get your mattress cleaned! (864) 905-8566